Allied Universal Security Operations Officer Corp in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Part Time Overnight Global Security Operations Center Coordinator to help oversee operations at a Corporate Health Care Office located in Watertown, MA
2 or More Years of Security Experience
Starting Pay Rate:$18.60/hr
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a .
Role: Seeking Security Professionals for exciting Integrated Global Security Operations Center / Intelligence Analysis Role in a corporate global security team. This Coordinator is responsible for balancing the role of incident manager and intelligence analyst - receiving information from a variety of sources, assessing the importance of the data, and disseminating it accurately and professionally under normal and emergency response conditions. As Coordinator, you are analytic, inquisitive, and curious about the security of our company, our sites, and our people. You ask questions, seek answers and love data. You enjoy thinking outside the box and are looking for a long-term growth opportunity at a fast-growing global company working with some of the best tools and technologies in the market. You will be a key contributor to the security operations team in the event of a crisis situation that would threaten the safe and secure business operations. This could include, but is not limited to: natural disasters, workplace violence, facility emergencies, fire and issues of serious injury or illness. The healthcare-tech industry has some of the world's most dynamic security challenges. Join our team to eliminate obstacles and make healthcare work smarter. We hope you will join us in this effort.
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position for a Security Operations Center Officer (SOC).
A Security Operations Center Officer is very important to the safety and security of our clients’ facilities. A Security Operations Center Officer allows us to accomplish our company’s core purpose, which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The SOC security officer will be a key contributor to the security operations team in the event of a crisis situation that would threaten the safe and secure business operations. This could include, but is not limited to: natural disasters, workplace violence, facility emergencies, fire and issues of serious injury or illness.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state driver’s license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Monitors closed circuit television systems and alarms
- Monitors and operates facility computers systems regularly, as assigned
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Answer phones and greets guests and employees
- Handle security issues or emergency situations appropriately. Contact Emergency Services, such as EMT, Fire Dept., etc.
- Participates in industry specific security/safety training programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their sites
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Job ID: 2020-494905-6
Location: United States-Massachusetts-Chestnut Hill
Job Category: Security Officer, Part Time Security