Allied Universal Security Lobby/Receptionist 3rd Shift North East Side in Castleton, Indiana
Allied Universal is seeking the position of a Security Lobby/Receptionist.
As a Security Lobby/Receptionist for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Lobby/Receptionist, you will oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors, and general administrative duties.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required and ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Job ID: 2021-497593
Location: United States-Indiana-Castleton
Job Category: Security Officer